There are at least 13 of these things which we thought were of no use at all, but let them be in a corner of the house. It is now time to get those junk out, give them a brand new makeover and a new purpose! Most of the things found here require almost no effort at all to tur them into something useful and attrctive, which could almost always save you a few bucks.
1. A Holder from broken Tennis ball
2. Fancy plant from a punctured tyre!
3. Key chains of your favourite wine from leftover corks – Bonus: It floats!
4. Turn and old & frail ladder into a colorful book-shelf!
5. Broken Garden rake into a wine holder
6. Organize cables with used up toilet paper rolls!
7. If you have several expired Credit cards and a love for guitar music, you don't have to worry about gutar picks anymore!
8. If you worry about cleaning up after drilling holes in your wall, don't! Use Post-It notes.
9. Legos that you don't use anymore can be made into key chains & used as neat key hangers.
10. Use Cloth-clips to hold a nail while hammering it!
11. Another way to hang keys, but this time recycling old seatbelts and looking cool at the same time
12. Make yourself a holder for the phone while it charges out of your empty shampoo bottle
13. You can make a fancy memory globe with nothing but an old globe-model and printouts!
14. Turn an old hard scrub into a make-up/painstbrush holder!
15. Finally, you can use your old casette cases as easy-phone holders!