Is visiting a pub every weekend is increasingly becoming a boring activity? Don't worry as you can turn it up and have extreme fun with a pub quiz. You need to group some random groups and ask questions to one another. You can put foods and drinks at stake to make it more interesting. Did you know that in most of the European countries, it has become a tradition in some pubs? It started in the UK in the early 70s and has become a British culture. It is extremely popular in America, Ireland, Canada, and Australia.
Pubs themselves organize the quiz to make it a happening place. Groups can also start cross-questioning and buy each other drinks every time the opposite answers it correctly. Here is a compilation of pub quiz questions to nail your opponents.
Check Out Pub Quiz Questions And Have Fun
General Knowledge Questions
1. Crystal Wedding Anniversary is equivalent to how many years?
2. Which country is the largest producer of diamond?
3. Which country is ruled by one dynasty for over 2000 years?
4. Who is the murderer of President Abraham Lincoln?
John Wilkes Booth.
5. Which among these is landlocked country – Switzerland, Spain, Italy, France?
6. The Eiffel Tower is named after whom?
7. In which country Mount Everest is located – China, Nepal or Tibet?
8. Which is the longest highway in the world?
Trans-Canada (8000 km)
9. Which is the largest delta in the world?
10. Mount Everest is named after whom?
Sir George Everest.
11. Who won 6 consecutive Wimbledon titles?
12. Which game has five players each on both teams?
13. Which is the world's oldest tennis tournament?
14. The term 'Googly" is associated with which sports?
15. When was the Commonwealth game started?
16. Which country has won cricket world cup maximum time?
17. Which country has played every football world cup till date?
18. First Olympic Games was held in which country?
19. Which team has won the most UEFA Champions League?
20. Which team has the most number of Ballon d'Or winners and how many?
21. How many movies won 11 Oscars(highest) and name them.
3. The Lord of the Rings – The Return of the King
22. Which singer has won maximum MTV VMAs?
23. Who was the first female monster in a movie?
Bride Of Frankenstein.
24. Which is the first movie to gain the title of "blockbuster"?
25. Which is the longest running TV show in the US and how many seasons?
The Simpsons (29 Seasons).
26. Which is the highest worldwide gross movie of all time?
27. Which is the most watched music video on YouTube?
28. Which is the highest grossing movie Franchise of all time?
Marvel Cinematic Universe.
29. How many actors have played the character of James Bond and how many movies are produced so far?
8 Actors, 23 Movies.
30. Which artist/band has sold the maximum number of records?
Basic Science Questions
31. Which animal never drinks water in its life?
32. Which is the largest cell ever in the world?
The egg of Ostrich.
33. Which branch of science is called Central Science?
34. Which is the purest form of Iron?
35. Which instrument is used to measure the humidity in the air?
36. Which toxic element is present in the exhaust of vehicles?
37. What is called as white poison?
38. The speed of light with the rise of temperature – Increases, Decreases or Remains same?
39. Which is the largest human cell?
40. Which part of the sun is visible during a total solar eclipse?
Identify The Personality
41. He is the father of Geometry.
42. She beat the computer processing power in the calculation of mathematical series.
43. He is the father of computer programming.
Dennis MacAlistair Ritchie.
44. He is the father of electricity.
45. He is the co-founder of Google.
46. He is the co-founder of Microsoft.
47. He is the founder of WhatsApp.
48. This is the second tallest building in the world. (Not Personality)
49. He is the inventor of mobile phones.
50. He became the richest person in the world for half a day.
Next time you visit your regular pub where pub quiz is not held, pitch the concept of organizing pub quiz and driving customers like never before. It would be difficult to answer except some people with highest IQs. Enjoy the Fun. Cheers!!