If you want to buy the best smartphone under 300 dollars and have the feel of holding a near-perfect smartphone in your hand, you can choose anyone from the following list of best phones under 300 dollars. The list comprises of best Android smartphones as well as iPhones all within your estimated budget. Different phones have different specifications to satisfy certain category of buyers, and hence, you should choose according to your needs. Some have high processing speed with great storage space and good enough camera whereas others have high-quality cameras and good enough battery. Here are the best 300 dollar phones you need to check before you decide.
Choose the Best Smartphone Under 300 Dollars from the Top List
1. Apple iPhone 5c
It is needless to explain the reason why iPhone is first on the list. Nobody would give up a chance of buying an iPhone because they want to have a piece of the holy grail and show it off. It is not the best iPhone you can have, but it is definitely not bad given its specifications.
- 4-inch retina display with Li-Pro 1510 mAh battery(non-removable)
- 1.2 GHz dual-core A6 chip, iOs 7 and upgradable to iOS 9.1
- 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM(not expandable)
- 8 MP powerful rear camera with LED flash and 1.,2 MP FaceTime HD front camera.
2. Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Wherever there is Apple, there must be Samsung as well. Many people consider Samsung Galaxy to be the best Android phone available. If you Apple with the same value as Samsung, you should definitely avoid buying Apple iPhone just because of its brand value and instead buy a better Samsung phone at a lower price.
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive screen having the same resolution as Apple.
- 1.4 GHz quad-core A7 processor.
- 1.5 GB RAM with 16 GB ROM expandable up to 64 GB.
- 8 MP rear camera and 2.1 MP HD front camera.
- Li-Ion 2100 mAH battery with IP7 certified dust and water resistant and comes with a fingerprint sensor.
3. Asus Zenfone 2
Asus is the best budget smartphone brand nad Asus Zenfone 2 is the best cheap smartphone is the list that offers specifications like a premium iPhone. Its 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM stand out, and it is truly a futuristic phone. If you are not after premium brands like Apple and Samsung, go for it.
- 5.5-inch IPS screen with better pixel density than Apple and Samsung
- 2.3 GHz Intel Atom quad-core processor
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM expandable up to 128 GB
- 5MP front camera and 13MP back camera along with Dual LED flash
- 3000 mAh Li-Pro battery
4. Huawei Honor 6X
Huawei is a popular brand known for manufacturing smartphone equivalent to Apple and Samsung though as far as sales figure goes, it is yet to achieve major milestones. Huawei Honor 6X stands out on the list because it sports a dual camera which is in trend now. It is the best phone under 300 dollars without a doubt.
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 HD display. Better pixel density.
- 2.1 GHz octa-core processor.
- 13 MP + 2 MP dual cameras, 8 MP front camera.
- 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM and expandable up to 128 GB.
- 3,340 mAh battery which is huge.
5. Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Here is another Samsung phone with a better rear camera and slightly bigger screen. The battery is on the lower side while the ROM and processor are better.
- 4.7-inch screen but slight less pixel density that Galaxy S5 Mini.
- 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM(noon-expandable)
- 2.5 GHz quad-core processor with a fingerprint sensor.
- 13 MP rear camera with 2.1 MP front camera.
- Li-Pro 1860 mAh battery.
6. LG Nexus 5
Well, it is technically LG's smartphone, but Nexus is a featured under Google who orders different companies to make Nexus phone every year. It is one of the relatively old phones but has good specifications in comparison to its price tag.
- 4.95-inch screen with best pixel density than any phone in the list.
- 2.3 GHz octa-core processor with Qualcomm SnapDragon 800chipset.
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM(non-expandable which is bad)
- 8 MP rear camera and 1.3 MP front camera.
- 2300 mAh battery with loud speakers.
7. Moto X Pure Edition
It is one of the good phones from Motorola, and they initially sold it for $399. Later, they realized that they are better off as budget smartphone manufacturer and cut the cost significantly. It stands out for its 21 MP camera enabling you to capture 4K videos. You can zoom in four times and comes with multiple modes of clicking photos.
- 5.7- inch Quad HD display with stereo sound.
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core processor with Qualcomm SnapDragon 808 chipset.
- 3 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM expandable up to 128 GB.
- 5MP Front camera and 21MP Rear camera
- Ultra turbocharging with 3000 mAh battery.
8. ZTE Axon 7 Mini
ZTE is one of the most creative smartphone companies in the world. They are known for innovating features before anyone else does it. ZTE Axon 7 Mini is one of the best smartphone under 300 dollars. Its cameras make it stand out, and in the current scenario, great cameras are a must.
- 5.2-inch screen with 1920 x 1080 display resolution
- Octa-core Qualcomm SnapDragon 617 chipset.
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM(expandable up to 128 GB)
- 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera.
- 3705 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0.
9. Meizu MX4 Pro
Not many of you might have heard about Meizu as a brand, but it is quite a nice brand producing some of the best smartphones ever at relatively low prices. Great battery and camera make it stand tall.
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with whopping 546 pixel density.
- 2 GHz Cortex-A15 Quad-core Processor chipset.
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM(non-expandable).
- 20.7 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera.
- 3350 mAh battery with 4G support.
10. OnePlus 2
Finally, OnePlus is here, and we just could not ignore it because it is one of the best companies out there but somehow they are struggling to make a breakthrough sale figure.
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD 1920 x 1080 Gorilla Glass 3 screen.
- SnapDragon 801 quad-core 2.5 GHz processor
- 3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM(expandable up to 64 GB)
- 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera.
- 3300 mAh battery with a one-touch fingerprint sensor.
These are the top best smartphone under 300 dollars and you can either buy Apple and Samsung premium brand smartphones or be smart and buy a better smartphone with better specifications. The choice is yours. We always have an alternative option for you, here's the best smartphone under $400 list which can make you select a better smartphone for yourself.