In today's digital world, everything is incomplete without a smartphone. Some smartphones have become so affordable that the days of simple or featured mobile phones are completely over. When smartphone came in the market, nobody ever thought of a day when it would be available under $100. Even today, one of the most selling smartphones iPhone 7 sells around $750. There are many who cannot afford that, and they want to have 100 dollar phones to do all the necessities that smartphone should be able to do. For them, in this article, we are going to list the top ten best smartphone under 100 dollars that everyone should own comfortably. These are what you can call the best budget smartphone.
Find out the Best Smartphone Under 100 Dollars From the List
1. Moto G4 Play
Motorola is popular for producing budget smartphones. Moto G4 Play is the latest version of their budget smartphone segment. It is considered to be one of the best smartphones under 100 dollars by many experts. It is truly a premium phone but available only at $99. But there are a few things you have to keep in mind. You need to be an Amazon Prime subscriber and there will be ads on the lock screen.
- 5-inch IPS LCD screen with 1280 x 720 resolution.
- 2 Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage expandable up to 256 GB.
- 5 MP front camera and 8 MP rear camera.
- 2,800 mAh removable battery.
2. ZTE ZMAX Pro
ZTE is one of the most famous smartphone sellers in the world. They have some of the most premium smartphones in the world. But to spread their products to everyone on the planet, they have prepared this cheap and best android phone which is no less in features.
This is undoubted one of the best smartphone under 100 dollars to buy given its display, battery, camera, and storage capacity.
- 6-inch IPS LCD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- 1.5 Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor.
- 2 GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. Exp[andable up to 128GB.
- 5 MP front camera and 13 rear camera.
- 35,500 mAh battery.
3. BLU Advance 5.0 HD
Cost $ 69.99
If you have not heard of BLU company's name, you are sure to know it now. It offers the most affordable smartphones in the world. It is at least 30% less than the other two above-listed smartphones. Its design is just too good and casing with the real aluminum finish. It goes down in our list as the best cheap smartphone.
- 5-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 resolution
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek Quad-core chipset.
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage.
- 8 MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, 5 MP front camera.
- 2,000 mAh battery which is low in comparison.
4. Acer Liquid Z410
Acer is another company which is popular for producing budget products be it smartphones, tablets or laptops. This is for those who are used to handling small pocket mobile phone and want to upgrade themselves with a smartphone because it has the display size of 4.5-inch.
- 4.5-inch FWVGA(854 x 480) with the multi-touch facility.
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor.
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage which is expandable up to 64 GB.
- 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera.
- 2,000 mAh battery with Android KitKat.
5. BLU Studio C
This is a budget smartphone for those looking for a 4G smartphone under $100. 4G is the best internet possible at present across the globe, and if you do not have one, you should get it at earliest. This is an Unlocked Dual Sim smartphone.
- 5-inch screen with 1.3 GHz MediaTek Quad-core processor.
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage expandable up to 64 GB.
- 8 MP rear camera with larger lens and Sony sensor. 5 MP front camera with an 85-degree angle.
- 2,800 mAh battery which is great.
6. Lenovo Golden Warrior S8
Many of you did not expect to see Lenovo's name on this list, and this is going to be a smart buy. Lenovo as a brand for the smartphone has done considerably well, and it took over Motorola too. Apart from its OS and battery, it is simply a killer.
- 5.3-inch IPS Capacitive display with 1280 x 720 resolution.
- 1.4 GHz octa-core MediaTek processor.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage expandable up to 32 GB.
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera.
- 2000 mAh battery with Android KitKat.
7. Huawei SnapTo
Huawei has been able to capture smartphone market as many thought it to have. Huawei smartphones are known for their UI.
- 5-inch screen with 1280 x 720 resolution.
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor.
- 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera.
- 1 GB RAM and 8 GB storage expandable up to 32 GB.
8. LG G Stylo
This is a massive smartphone with $G LTE support. LG is a great brand, and this affordable smartphone comes as a surprise from them because they do not generally manufacture budget smartphones.
- 5.7-inch screen with 1280 x 720 resolution.
- 4G LTE support with Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- 1.2 GHz processor and 1 GB RAM.
- 8 GB storage which is expandable up to 32 GB.
- 8 MP rear camera which is massive along with 5 MP front camera.
- 3,000 mAh battery and you just can't ask for more.
9. Moto E (2nd Generation)
The price of this smartphone fluctuates a lot, and you should consider buying it during the discount. It is one of the water-resistant phones under $100 and is one of the best-selling smartphones ever. Though it is not the best in the list, yet its design and necessary features have attracted a lot of customers who are looking for good phones.
- 4.5" QHD display, Android 5.1 Lollipop can be upgraded to Android M.
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage and expandable up to 32 GB only.
- Single SIM, VGA front camera which is a down but 5 MP awesome rear camera.
- 2,390 mAh battery with 4G LTE support.
10. BLU Life One
It looks like BLU is killing our list completely. There are so many awesome smartphones under $100 that you just cannot ignore them. It is also a 4G smartphone.
It is probably the best smartphone under $100 as far as cameras go.
- 5-inch display 720p resolution with Adreno 306 GPU.
- 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor.
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB storage expandable up to 64 GB
- 13 MP rear camera with Sony sensors and 5 MP front camera.
- 2,420 mAh battery with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
You can get a great variety of best smartphone under 100 dollars. If you can buy them during special offers and discounts, the overall price will reduce further. There are smartphones from popular brands, and some of them have awesome camera and battery along with 4G LTE support. What else do you need in a smartphone?